As an idea contributor:
• Do you have an idea for a new business or an improvement?
• Have you have seen or read about something that’s working in another town?
• Do you have a suggestion for improving a current project?
• Do you have an idea for a future project?
As a volunteer:
• Do you have a special skill or interest?
• Are you willing to physically help with a project or event?
• Are you excited about any of the projects we’re working on?
• Would you like to learn about volunteer opportunities in the community?
As a member-partner:
• Do you provide services to business owners?
• Are you willing to donate a little bit of your professional time to a prospective new
• Are you willing to lead a workshop or make a presentation at a meeting?
• Are you interested in providing services to Lovell Inc. at no-cost or verylow cost?
As a financial supporter:
• Do you believe in the mission and vision of the organization?
• Do you believe it’s important to continue to improve the local economy?
• Do you believe it’s important to grow existing businesses?
• Do you believe it’s important to encourage new business development?
If you have answered yes to any of the above, we need to hear from you!
Lovell Inc. is a private, nonprofit 501 (c)(3) corporation.
We require and value your support at whatever level you are able to provide.
All financial contributions are tax deductible